Monday, October 17, 2011

MLM - How does mlm multilevel network marketing work and does it?


MLM? The first time I heard of multilevel marketing was years ago when a man  was featured in newspapers and television program giving his story on how he rose to the top and eventually was able to evidently parade his car.  I got so curious how it worked and so I tried my luck when I came here June of 2002.  I got to check this “TOY” when he parked the machine in front of the Business’s Office building. Some business orientation was being done at a scheduled time to explain how the business really works.

So simply put…. 



I know this is the picture that has been running around people's head whenever I say the word “MLM, Multi-Level Networking Marketing”.

…YOU ATTEND THE BUSINESS ORIENTATION
… YOU SIGN –UP
… YOU MARKET IT
It’s either you..
-          LIST YOUR FAMILY and FRIENDS
-          YOU INVITE YOUR FAMILY and FRIENDS

Now do not get me wrong…

I am in the multilevel marketing business and I like how things are going. What has bothered me is how some networkers would just do away their integrity, not minding how bad they have been  EXECUTING their Marketing Plan.

What I failed to realized even before I ended up in big debts is how the answer to that particular question relied on me ANALYZING what I have been doing.

Let’s do that again…

 …YOU ATTEND THE BUSINESS ORIENTATION
… YOU SIGN –UP
… YOU MARKET IT
It’s either you..
-          LIST YOUR FAMILY and FRIENDS
-          YOU INVITE YOUR FAMILY and FRIENDS

---NO RESULT---

And AGAIN….

…YOU ATTEND THE BUSINESS ORIENTATION
… YOU SIGN –UP
… YOU MARKET IT
It’s either you..
-          LIST YOUR FAMILY and FRIENDS
-          YOU INVITE YOUR FAMILY and FRIENDS

---NO RESULT---

If we are to count the number of times I used this particular PRONOUN aside from the fact that it has been written 3 times, I couldn’t help but wonder – “WHY DIDN’T I THINK OF THAT?”

The answer was “YOU” – “ME” –“ I” put them together YOU make up your own TEAM

MLM will only work if you work together with your TEAM, considering you as part of the TEAM you need to be able to duplicate what your Leaders embibe and probably live for.   It doesn’t matter that you are in the network marketing business. No matter how the product competes in th market if YOU can’t act on it properly and YOU land with the wrong team things will not work out.

But could I embibe the same energy and learning my leader has?

The Answer ?




YES – but you need a SYSTEM.



A system that will let you experience the same experience your leaders had when they entered the business.  The good thing about a system is that you all start STEP by STEP, no matter what educational background you have, when you enter a company that is with a SYSTEM, ALL of YOU will start in STEP NUMBER  1.





Let me guide you through your journey and understand this wonderful world called Network Marketing.

I want you to get started so I am giving this gift...

FOR YOU!


Happy Networking!











http://www.flickr.com/photos/ vek/

No comments:

Post a Comment